Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

You know that feeling when you adulted and didn't buy something at the store then regret it later when the stores are closed? :wacko:

I want my sweets! :unsure:

😧

I am hurt.

We played together pretty well last time didn't we? Apart from when I tried to set you on fire. I brought you good luck!

You caused the lighting to strike me multiple times! I was running around completely fine without getting hit. Then you come to my world and I get hit like five times in a row

That was the time before! Doesn't count XD

And I did yell for you to go before that last one killed you. After I had already gone....but it's the thought that counts!

That's a you problem o3o

Like how I keep getting stuck in trees is a me problem T.T

Can't help that your team is made out of small kiddies

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

I have been a good girl all morning!

*from somewhere on the ceiling* We totally believe you!

*gets out a broom and starts thwacking at Sunrise*

Down! Down! Naughty Sunrise! Get down!

Eeeeeeek!!!

was asleep, but allergery medication wore off. Am allergic to the smell of school on kids.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's raining. Not just a light sprinkle, either. A heavy downpour. Stoopid Tropical Depression Fred and his rain.

It's been pretty quiet in the Atlantic ...so far ... because hurricane season is coming later.

True. Last I felt it, the ocean was still a bit cool which is a good thing, too.

The downpour has stopped... for the moment. The dog is refusing to go out into the wet.

Hot. Humid. Wet. Rainy.

Can we please turn off the rain?

8 hours ago, trystan said:

hot, humid.... heat advisory for today. ugh.

Ditto!

Enough, already!

Not happy about the CB Cantor I got in trade yesterday. I had planned to make it a Tutela. Influenced and incubated it yesterday. Went to ward it just now and found that it is already protected, so I can't ward it again. It will now be an Iratus, which is really okay because I still need those, but frustrating because I have just realized that I will never be able to depend on making a traded egg into a Tutela! Not cool, because I have had no luck at all catching the Cantors myself since the initial release.

purplehaze - if you'd like me to look for a CB cantor to send you i can :) 

also, i got a 3rd Peach Iris from the same pairing.  i might put it over in the community notice board.... but i thought i'd ask over here first if anyone here would like it?  it's a 2G, dad's a Peach Alstro and mom's a purple Iris :) https://dragcave.net/lineage/3U5mt

Edited by trystan