Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSprawlingIdiot701

Hi

So im a newbie and i Got an egg and i need it to hatch. Please help!

~*~Please post your scroll link in your signature, not your intro post.~*~

3 hours ago, TheSprawlingIdiot701 said:

So im a newbie and i Got an egg and i need it to hatch. Please help!

Welcome to DC, @TheSprawlingIdiot701^_^ When I was new, I had a mentor who greatly helped me in learning the game. If you find you need assistance, they are awesome at answering all sorts of questions. 

If you'd like one, you can ask for a mentor here:

You'll find egg fan sites and other stuff in my signature. :) (If you are on a phone, set it to desktop mode to view forum signatures.)

Meanwhile, to get you started, if your egg is 7 days old (in other words, if you just "caught" it from one of the biomes such as Alpine, Coast, Forest, Volcano, Desert or Jungle, the best thing to do is to not put it in any hatcheries right away, so it won't get sick. I wouldn't put it in a hatchery until it is 6 days old.  Your best bet is a mentor, who can help you learn the ins and outs of this game. 💜

Glad to have you here! Have fun on DC! :nyan:

I don't know the answer to that; it depends on your mobile device. :)

On my iPhone, if I hover over the "refresh" button in the upper righthand corner of the browser URL, there will be an option to select to "Request Desktop Site." 

3 hours ago, TheSprawlingIdiot701 said:

Oh well, im on android :(

It depends on which browser you are using. I googled and found this: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.chinavasion.com/45510/how-to-request-desktop-version-of-a-website-on-your-ios-or-android-phone/amp/

It gives instructions for Android phones for the browsers Chrome and Firefox. 

Your best bet is to ask for a mentor to help you with any forum questions you might have or any questions regarding raising dragons. 

Anyway, that was just about viewing forum signatures. You don’t have to view forum signatures in order to play this game. I just thought you would find them helpful. :)  For the most part, when you are on your phone you would probably want it in mobile mode.  But that is a personal choice for you to make. 

Good luck!

I know i know, but i would like to help other people in growing their eggs/hatchlings. I cant believe i found out about DC looking at others peoples signatures on the official terraria forum XD