Elzapeth

ANSWERED:Grain In Cooking Event

Grain has no use.  I went through every recipe and grain has no purpose.  I feel this is an oversight more than glitch.  It can't be used to make flour, that is already dropped with the other ingredients.  Nothing but a waste of a drop

11 minutes ago, Elzapeth said:

Grain has no use.  I went through every recipe and grain has no purpose.  I feel this is an oversight more than glitch.  It can't be used to make flour, that is already dropped with the other ingredients.  Nothing but a waste of a drop

It's not a frequent ingredient, but there are three hidden recipes that use Grain. If you don't mind the spoiler, you can see the hidden recipes in the "Red Star Recipes" section here:

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Holiday_Cooking

Ignore the lines "Red star recipes cannot be discovered, even if you know the ingredients you'll need the recipe card to make them. Recipes with a red star in the upper right corner function as raffle tickets for the site-wide raffle. To qualify, users have to gather the recipe and make the dish" - this is not true this year, it was only true in the original year we had holiday cooking. This year you can just prepare the recipes to discover them. Make sure you select the right blank card - some of them are oven recipes, some of them are preparation recipes! ^_^

Edited by pinkgothic
Elaborated on what's true this year.

Hidden recipes.  Of course.  Thanks Pinkgothic 😊

Edited by Elzapeth

How cool!  I hadn't realized the red star recipes existed, since I missed the cooking game the year it came out!

Off to make Buche de Noel.  :)