Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfySandro

Hello :)

Hello everyone! Well, not much to say. I'm collecting dragons on Dragon Cave from 2015 (with some breaks of course), but it's my first time in the Forum. 

I had some problems with understanding what's going on (events, breeding, terminology), so I decided to start communicate in Forum, to understand some things better ^^

Sorry for my English and thank you for reading :)

Hello and welcome! Your English is understandable. :) I recommend this thread for lineage terminology help. You can also PM me anytime you have questions!

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

There are users from all around the world. You may find someone who uses same language with you. Your English looks good btw :) 

On 12/13/2019 at 10:51 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Your English is understandable. :) I recommend this thread for lineage terminology help. You can also PM me anytime you have questions!

I'll read that topic, thank you😄

On 12/14/2019 at 7:21 PM, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

There are users from all around the world. You may find someone who uses same language with you. Your English looks good btw :) 

Thank you🙂

On 12/13/2019 at 11:16 AM, WolfySandro said:

Hello everyone! Well, not much to say. I'm collecting dragons on Dragon Cave from 2015 (with some breaks of course), but it's my first time in the Forum. 

I had some problems with understanding what's going on (events, breeding, terminology), so I decided to start communicate in Forum, to understand some things better ^^

Sorry for my English and thank you for reading :)

Welcome to DC, @WolfySandro!  ^_^ When I was new, I had a mentor who greatly helped me in learning the game. If you find you need assistance, they are awesome at answering all sorts of questions.

If you'd like one, you can ask for a mentor here:

You'll find egg fan sites and other stuff in my signature. :) (If you are on a phone, set it to desktop mode to view forum signatures.)

Check out the News forum to keep up-to-date on current happenings, and the Help forum is also a good resource.

Have fun on DC! :nyan: