Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AllyxKat200

Heyyyy Guyssss

Hey! So I just recently joined this site when one of my friends introduced me to it. I was previously using a different site similar to this one but unfortunately they are a dying site. As I have gotten to know this site more and more I love it!! 😋 I wanted to post an introduction thread so that I can hopefully meet some people and learn more about the dragons and any other important stuff.

So I'm Ally! I love animals and art is my passion. In my free time I'm either drawing or gaming (Minecraft is life hehe). I always strive to be a good person, and I always try my best to have a good attitude on life and always help others 😊 It's nice to meet you all, and I hope I get to chat with some of you!

Hello and welcome! You can always PM me if you have any questions! 

Will you be getting Minecraft Dungeons once it comes out?

On 11/18/2019 at 10:41 PM, AllyxKat200 said:

Hey! So I just recently joined this site when one of my friends introduced me to it. I was previously using a different site similar to this one but unfortunately they are a dying site. As I have gotten to know this site more and more I love it!! 😋 I wanted to post an introduction thread so that I can hopefully meet some people and learn more about the dragons and any other important stuff.

So I'm Ally! I love animals and art is my passion. In my free time I'm either drawing or gaming (Minecraft is life hehe). I always strive to be a good person, and I always try my best to have a good attitude on life and always help others 😊 It's nice to meet you all, and I hope I get to chat with some of you!

Welcome to DC, Ally! ^_^ So happy you found your way here. This is such a fun game; so glad you love it! If you find yourself with questions about Dragon Cave and how to raise your dragons,  you can find a mentor at the below link. ❤️ (I had a mentor and it was a great help to me.) 

Enjoy your time here! :nyan:

@missy_ Thank you so much for the warm welcome, and for the mentoring forum link! U had came accross it once before but I saw it was created in 2009 so I didn't know if it was active still or not. 😊you should PM me, I'm definitely down for making some friends

Edit:: @Malamunation is the wonderful friend of mine who introduced me to this site😊 y'all should check him out