Starscream

Dark Crystal Age of Resistance - Warning Spoilers may be present (Netflix)

As a child the dark crystal terrified me. I believe this series would have equally terrified me if I had seen it when I was little. dark, gritty, hilarious, violent and beautiful. Incredible detail which I expected it to have.

I have the world of the Dark Crystal book, some where upstairs - not sure exactly, it was falling to bits, but I had it since I was small. beautiful artworks, showing many characters who were in this series but never were in the original.

If you have not seen the new series, do not proceed further as this thread may contain spoilers - I recommend you watch it first.

So, lets discuss it, it seemed to have a bit of an unexpected plot-twist at the end.

The original movie was horrifying. Nightmares and horrors befell me when I was little. 

Oh gosh. I haven’t finished it. I’m still on the episode where Deet meets the Hup. I really need to finish those series. 

I just realized Mark Hamill is the voice behind ShekTek. Holy crap. The whole cast is a power crew. 

Do you have a favourite episode? 

I watched it as a kid and I was never gave me nightmare or anything.

To be honest I wanted to know more about the story, the place, the creatures.

And I'm glad for this series. I'm a lot more satisfied. I'm also glad they kept the look of it. Well close but still.

I first saw the movie as a kid, and was not terrified in the slightest. Rather, enthralled.

I haven't gotten around to watching the sequel series, though I've been meaning to. I'm okay with spoilers, though. I generally won't watch something unless I know how it ends. I only do happy or relatively happy endings nowadays.