Cyberr

ANSWERED:It logs me out randomly when I'm on mobile

Hello! For 2 or 3 days I have a problem.

When I'm using DC on my android mobile it keeps logging me out at random moments. I've cleared cookies and it doesn't help. It becomes frustrating, especially when I try to catch the egg and it logs me out.

If it will help, it doesn't happen when I'm using my pc and laptop. All devices use Opera browser.

Edited by Cyberr

I'm not even sure Opera is a browser DC supports. Does this problem happen when you use DC on mobile from another browser, like Chrome?

I use Opera on my PC and it's fine. I will try on my tablet (where I use opera mini) but I don't think I ever had issues...

I checked and it seems it's fault of exact version of Opera for android. I checked Chrome, Opera Mini and Opera Touch and I didn't have any issues. It must be something with normal Opera, which I used for months and it worked, but now not.

It's shame because I was used to this exact browser, but reinstalling the app doesn't help. What can I do now, is just usi g another browser. 🙄

Mini is rather good for mobile. I never tried to use the regular - too heavy.

Okay, regular Opera works now- I turned off saving data mode and it works now. Maybe they changed something with latest update?

Thank you, and I think that thread can be closed now.