KelticLeigheasoir

ANSWERED:Small Issue with Encyclopedia

I've unlocked everything in my Encyclopedia except for the Chicken...well, it SHOULD be unlocked, but isn't.  My Encyclopedia "shows" it is unlocked: No more unlocks/You've unlocked all the observations for this breed.  But when I go to my Market to purchase the Chicken egg, it says: Breed not unlocked.  Unlock egg in encyclopedia to purchase.  Any suggestions?  My scroll is https://dragcave.net/user/Leigheasoir

Are all the IMAGES on the chicken page visible ? Particularly the egg...

No, the "egg" is not.  I was wondering if that might be the issue.  Everything else is unlocked and available for purchase WITHOUT all images being shown, as long as I UNLOCKED the breed, "according to the encyclopedia" and Market.

Yup  - you got it. You need to view eggs. Try the hatcheries. Or the encyclopaedia helpers thread - but that's tricky for eggs. Good luck.

Thank you, Fuzzbucket!  I've got all the hatcheries open...I can't believe I actually found someone that had over 100 chicks and chickens...got lucky!  lol

Yeah, if you use the AoND Viewer and set the timer to the highest of 15 minutes and select a large amount of eggs to view, it shouldn't take too long to pick out the Chickens.