iiDoubleDragDareU

ANSWERED:My eggs...

So, this is odd.

Usually, my eggs need at least 1,000 views to reach adulthood. However, that has changed since Dragon Cave’s 13th birthday. Now my eggs/hatchlings are getting around 8,000 views and still are not growing. It’s been nearly four days! I haven’t done anything different. I’ve observed everyone else’s eggs/hatchlings and they seem to be normal. Please help me save my babies, thank you. ❤️

proof of dilemma (the eggs and hatchlings are at the top of my scroll) https://dragcave.net/user/St0rmF3thr

1000 views to adulthood is quite low. Your growing things are doing fine - I wouldn't' worry. Just ER anything that gets below 4 days :)

No worries, you should be fine. Sometimes, dragon take their times to grown up xD
Your dragon have wings, so when their times would it less than 4 days, they will automatically grow up!

They need to reach 4d0h before they can grow up, then they'll grow up on their own. They won't reach adulthood before that no matter how many views they have.

You know, they never grow up until I ask for help! XD They’re mostly full grown now. Thanks everyone. 😜 

But now... how did they get 4,012 views as hatchlings without wings, without getting sick?

175417397-290.jpg.jpeg

I wonder . . .

Edited by iiDoubleDragDareU
Realization of the new order

They got them at a sensible slow pace.