NerdLordUltra

Unable to login to Dragon Cave

My problem is exactly what is in the title I cannot log in to Dragon Cave. My original account Luna114 is the same one I have been using since 2011 but within the last month or so I changed my password to something more current to my life. I fully remember the password but the website wouldn't take it. I then tried every version of every password I've used in the last 6 months, and nothing. So me being me and not particularly invested but not quite ready to give up using Dragcave as a time waster made a new account, NerdLordUltra, and within 15 minutes of activating it I lost the ability to login to it as well. Even using the 'lost password' feature isn't working for me, it says the address is wrong.  If anyone can point me to a way to fix this or another website that is similar to Dragon Cave I would be grateful. 

Clear cache & cookies and try again. And most importantly, forget about that new account that you made, as multiscrolling is not allowed.

What Ruby said - but don't just use your browser's clear cookies thing - go in and find them and delete them manually.