Kaini

Detroit: Become Human

51x-O7y8aqL._SS500.jpg.b16427912f10be9b919181e705a3022f.jpg

Hazeh can get me if this is a dupe, but I searched and did not find ;D

Anyone else a fan? I don't even have a PS4, but I finally was able to borrow my brother's PS4 to play and I fell in love! I love sci-fi and robots/androids gaining sentience and then going for rights is like... right up my alley lol. I played the whole game in one roughly 11 hour marathon, lol.

I may already be doing a thing for the next comic convention around here :v

kaiconnorexsmall.png.395d0fb5c68def5dff0ac6a2f951635a.png

:D

Yesss, Connor is so badass and adorable at the same time :D 

Hello Sky ;D

I might have actually bought a used PS4 specifically to play this game :x I'm still finding new content in the very safe, pacifistic playthrough I've been doing and I've yet to dig into the more violent options ;D Because I'm a chicken but eventually I'll unlock everything ;D

Connor is my boy ;___;

I've seen it played on YouTube, I really like the game. The play through I watched was less violent than others but ended badly xD

I really love this game! It raises so many interesting points about the future of AI technology. (I actually avoided it for a while because the idea of AI gaining sentience kind of freaks me out. :P) And of course, Connor is the best character ever! :lol:

I watched Jacksepticeye's playthrough. It ended well, he only really messed up one minor thing. After that I watched a no commentary playthrough edited to seem more like a movie, and my mom got interested and watched it with me, so that was fun. :D

On 6/17/2019 at 12:59 PM, Aqub said:

I really love this game! It raises so many interesting points about the future of AI technology. (I actually avoided it for a while because the idea of AI gaining sentience kind of freaks me out. :P) And of course, Connor is the best character ever! :lol:

I watched Jacksepticeye's playthrough. It ended well, he only really messed up one minor thing. After that I watched a no commentary playthrough edited to seem more like a movie, and my mom got interested and watched it with me, so that was fun. :D

The future of AI is like one of my favorite subjects (I love sci-fi but that topic in particular), so of course I saw this game and was like 'oh this is made for me.' Hahaha.

My dad watched my first playthrough with me (on my brother's borrowed PS4) and he was like 'it's like a choose your own adventure movie...' He was riveted, it was so funny haha. He was emailing me later asking if I saved Kara and Alice or not (I did about 9 hours with him watching but didn't finish the game in one sitting, it's like 11 hours long).