Nrogara

ANSWERED:signature isn't at too many images

My signature keeps not saving because it has "too many images" even though the limit is 10 and I'm only at 7, but every time I try to add another it tells me it has too many again. Also, didn't it used to be the size that mattered? My images are tiny badges and other people have massive signatures and how does that equal the same thing??

Size doesn't matter anymore. The new forum is too stupid to check that so it was deactivated.

It looks like you have some "non-images" in your sig, maybe coding errors.

One is between your "my scroll" link and the first visible image.

The second is after the spider web image.

The third one is right before the castle image.

If you can't delete those wannabe spaceholders, you could try copy-pasting the 7 images you want one-by-one into a message to yourself, then erase all your sig, then copy/paste from that message to yourself into the sig again.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

She's right - copy paste all that into a word document and there are indeed three more images - word shows them as image holders. Look how it looks in Word - with three empty boxes:

sig.png.6dd1626597afd342865b84d54851fb07.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

ahh thank you so much @Fuzzbucket and @Ruby Eyes !! Fixed the problem by just taking out all the spaces in between the images and then adding them back in. :D 

Your sig is even fancier than mine (I've had to combine images to get them all in !)