missy_

DUPLICATE:Snow Wars: Cannot control mouse pointer on battlefield during "Battle"

I have been playing this fun event without incident except for a brief glitch at the beginning.

But tonight when I select "Battle," when I am then asked to choose a weapon, I am not able to control the mouse pointer over the battlefield. I can see my regular mouse pointer when I go beyond the edges of the battlefield.  On the battlefield itself, I can see the gold mouse pointer but it doesn't activate. 

Here is a screenshot showing my mouse cursor in black (which won't hover over the playing area, but it is the cursor I have control over) and the gold cursor in the game (which I don't have control over). 

This issue just started; before that, the mouse cursors were fine. Thanks!

P.S. -- I can control the mouse cursor fine in "Edit" mode. But I cannot control it in "Battle" mode. 

QlvtU5C.jpg?1

Edited by missy_

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.