setsuko

ANSWERED:Increase Scroll Limit?

I don't feel overburdened even if I have a lot of growing dragons. Personally, I feel that increasing the scroll limit will give us something to do in the game(versus the current scroll-limits). Right now for me I don't know what to do when I happen to be scroll-locked/egg-locked other than to visit the trading page. I also feel that increasing the scroll limit will reduce any potential multi-scrolling. Actually, I'm curious why the scroll limit/ egg limit exists.

Your scroll currently has a silver trophy, and soon you'll have 500 non-growing dragons to get the golden trophy, after which it won't take long anymore to get your platinum trophy.

That'll get you 8 egg slots and 24 slots overall for growing things.

For anything after that, we have this suggestion:

As for why it exists: this is supposed to be a longterm game. If you could just snag all your sprites at once, your interest would probably fade away real quick. That's not how you keep players :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

It's very true that being able to get everything at once makes things bland really quickly. So, as annoying as scroll limits are, they're there for a very good reason.

In terms of the scroll limit existing at all, it's kind of important to avoid people from, say, picking up every egg in the biomes to search for rares.

The limits are very much purposeful (I've talked elsewhere in this section about the value of limitations in game design). Lifting them entirely doesn't make a lot of sense for the overall health of the site, and they already scale as a reward for continued play.