LilyfurXD

ANSWERED:Hatching Dragons

Okay, this might seem like a silly question, but I'm still pretty new to Dragon Cave...

...but how do I get people to click on my eggs? I've sent the link to my egg to a couple of my friends, and they clicked the link, but the clicks didn't count...?

Please help, I feel kind of stupid for asking this, but I don't want my dragon to die ;-;

I suggest you get a mentor here, who can help you with many things, not just egg hatching but also all the different things you can come across on DC.

Put your eggs in one or two hatcheries and wait till they hatch :) They can only hatch if they have "4 days left" or less on their timer. Also keep an eye on them for sickness (too many views too quickly = they get sick, if they're sick too long, they die). Clicks don't matter as much, eggs can hatch with 0 clicks.

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions :3

The hatcheries that Kaini listed are your best friend for hatching your eggs. Drop them in one or two, I personally use three, and they should hatch once their timer hits the 4 day mark. I'd suggest if you grabbed from the biomes (if your eggs have 7 days on their timer), wait a day before putting them in. Watch out for sickness (it'll alert you at the top of your scroll of that), go to the egg's action page and Fog it until the sickness goes away.

Trying to find a mentor is really good if you want to learn everything quickly. And not flounder for months, like I did. :/

Good luck with your eggs!