Frostiikin

DUPLICATE:The Last Post Wins

This is a game "Inspired" by a thing on the Terraria Community Forums. Basically, it's a place where you can post with no rhyme or reason, and the definition of meme hell. Back on TCF, the thread gained a fairly large community, and I wanna see what happens in the DragonCave community, as the two are extremely different in many ways.

Rules: use common sense, anything that applies on the forum's normal rules apply here.

Don't spam. Posting frequently is completely different to spamming one letter over and over.

TLPW has a discord which was created for the terraria side, but I may add a link to it at a later date.

(If there are any issues with this thread, please just remove it, I won't have any problems if you do admins.)

So without any further ado, let's start the game which is nearly impossible to win!

Edited by Frostiikin

the that-one-on-that-one-server-that-i-used-to-play-on was 90% I M W I N N I N G.

cinnamon.png.c7bd6b2aedf791019e82e160cde4bcab.png

i is le bad girl

too bad borf is camping and cant punish me

(I get the feeling we scared off Stellalunastorm lol)

(Either that or they went to bed)

There's already a game exactly like this one.  I'll close this one and leave a link here.

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.