VixenDra

Bug: Revived growing S1 is untradeable...

I just Revived a CB S1 timeout Baikala (blue), it failed and the hatchie is now alive and growing (2days left, which is already strange to me?).

I wanted to gift it to my bf since it cannot turn into zombie anymore if I try Reviving again (ofc I despise that mechanic), and I got it from him anyways so I'd like to return it, since it's growing and not even mature yet(and shouldn't change its stage before another timeout unless it gets 3 more unique views as far as I heard).

But no matter how we're trying to pass it to him, either by me trying to use Magi on it to put it into some kind of trade/transfer, nor me offering it on his trade offer (I even checked with offering to a random user in the trading hub, it changed nothing), I'm getting a glitch that says "You cannot teleport eggs and hatchlings that do not belong to you." which is nonsense, because it's still S1 and in Actions(which I can still access normally) I still can Abandon it to AP:/

Now I know this one won't get fixed in time and go to waste and I won't get compensated (:<) but please fix this asap so it never happens again and to anyone...

(edit: okay, at least we did a successful AP snatch... Why couldn't we just simply one-way it?)

Edited by VixenDra

Actually, this appears to be intended behavior. This is what I got from the inofficial DC Wiki on the matter:

If a hatchling died because it wasn't given enough views, upon a successful revival, two days are added to its timer. They can no longer be offered on trades or added when creating a transfer, either (although the transfer creation page currently shows them as available for transport).

The wiki is only describing what currently is, it cannot really tell what is intended behaviour unless it quotes TJ himself.

The combo of showing as tradeable but giving "doesn't belong to you" error cannot be correct.

For intended untradeability I'd expect untradeables to not show as tradeable (at all or greyed out) in the first place, or at least give a "you cannot trade hatchlings that were once dead' or whatever else than "doesn't belong to you" which makes zero sense in this context, so I'm still expecting some kind of a fix here.

Agreed, if this is intended behaviour it at least needs to be made clear, since the hatchie does, in fact, belong to you.