Liori

Prize Gifting Etiquette

Hello, so I've been away from the site for a while and used to be really active in the trading/gifting scene. Back in the day even messy Shimmers and Tinsels were fairly valuable and were often what I'd put up in the take-an-egg, leave-an-egg threads as I never lucked out enough to get a rare that wasn't messy. Is... this now a faux-pas? I put one up as a gift and it's still there a day later and another was bounced from an open trade for what I thought was a common. It might just be coincidence and me not knowing the new dragons, but I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong.

No, you're not doing anything wrong. Messy/high generation Prizes just aren't seen as valuable anymore. Now that we have more CB Prizes, all but 2Gs can be found pretty easily. But that makes getting trade offers/interest in a gift a challenge sometimes, especially if your Prize has a lineage that isn't "valuable" enough to trade offspring. Lineage is fairly important to a lot of players here. If you still need help with getting low gen rares, I'm happy to help! :)

There is a thread for questions, so in the future you might be able to get a faster response there:

Edited by The Dragoness

If you want to create something desirable (at least to a bigger group of people) out of your messies you might want to consider DEADLINING - breeding stuff like this to create stuff like this :D