3owlsonabench

ANSWERED:Decreased kill limit

Sorry if its a dumb question but the 2 week kill limit has been reseted for me to be allowed to kill only 2 dragons, not 5. I don't know if its just a message error on the action page and that I can actually kill 5 dragons but I rather not attempt it. I've checked and it displays this message on all my dragons, the last time I killed 5 of my dragons was on May 31st somewhere during 3am (since then its been 2 weeks I believe). Only 2 eggs I had during the cooldown died from a vampire bite and the other's timer running out. 

Is this affecting anyone else or did the kill limit change? Thank you in advance for any help/clarifications!

It has not been exactly two weeks yet, not if the kills happened on the 31st around 3am. The 14th at 3am will be exactly two weeks from then. For reference, I killed some on May 31st at 1:30am, and my kill slots are not back yet either. They should free up in about 6 1/2 hours, for me, a tad longer for you.

@HeatherMarie Thank you for the response, I was confused to why they came back 1 day before the cooldown actually ends too. I'll update this if it still displays the message!

Nevermind then, my kill slots have been replenished to the point where I have 4 now. I guess it was just a bad reaction on my part since I now realize I killed my dragons on different times, hence the weird timing. 

Sorry about this to anyone reading :0 !!