StormWizard212

Issue moving messages/conversations between folders

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I've had an issue moving messages/conversations between folders since the forum upgrade. When I move messages from my inbox to my different folders, the checkbox feature to move multiple at once (pictured below) consistently moves the messages to the wrong folder. 

yZDb558.png 

It moves my messages to the folder listed above the selected folder in the drop down list. I've tried with multiple messages and folders, but it always moves them to the folder above the one that is selected from the list. This only happens with the multi-move option. If I use the option from within each message to move them individually (pictured below) it works without a problem.

YFqdD3T.png 

There seem to be a few glitches (or unforeseen changes) since the forum upgrade. It was brought up in TLQ that the 'report' button went temporarily missing and a few people have pointed out that the 'joined' date no longer appears in the mini profile/panel beside posts and is only available by going to a user's profile.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with their messages? Or does anyone have any solutions? 

Hmm, are you still having this issue? I just tried and was able to move 2 messages to the correct folder, then tried it with 4 messages and that worked too.

Just tried again and yes, I'm still having the same problem. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem or if it's just some weird glitch on my account. I'm not quite sure what to do about it. I assume that deleting my groups and remaking them would probably reset whatever the issue is, but I don't want to have to resort hundreds of messages. 

I did not even know it existed until I read your post about it. Now I can clean up my inbox. 

But yes I am having trouble moving it to a folder. I go to pick the folder and it close it and will not let me move the message at all. 

Thank you for introducing this to me.

6 hours ago, DreamingDragons101 said:

But yes I am having trouble moving it to a folder. I go to pick the folder and it close it and will not let me move the message at all. 

Can you take a screenshot of what happens when you try to move the message? Or can you describe it in more detail? Does the page automatically redirect to the folder that you have selected? 

When I click on the "Move to" arrow and try to select the folder it pops out on the right hand side and goes back in as fast as it came out so I can not click on the folder I am trying to select. I am not sure if I could get a screen shot because it happens so fast. 

@DreamingDragons101 When does it pop up and disappear? When you have already had the 'Move conversation' window (this one) pop up, or before it pops up? Sometimes before I even get the 'Move conversations' pop up, this popup disappears. When it disappears, I have to unselect the message(s) I was trying to move and reselect them. Is that what you're talking about? If so, try unselecting them and reselecting them and it usually comes back and stays long enough to click the arrow. :)

Edited by StormWizard212