Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlatinumDream

Hello All!

So, hi! New player here! Ever since I first saw these eggs in forum signatures, I've been curious about this site and I've wanted to join for a while now. I was always somewhat intimidated by the views/clicks growth process because I'm not the most active person on any given forum, but I finally convinced myself that the incredible pixel art here was worth it, haha!

I can't wait to explore Dragon Cave's lore and collect all the dragons XD

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of dragon rearing! You can always add your dragons to fansites so they get the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair.

Hello and welcome to Dragon Cave and the forum! It takes a little bit to get used to the raising and mechanics of the game but I would recommend looking into the Mentoring Project if you wish to have an experienced player give you some advice on how the game works.