Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedPandas

Hi . . . I have a couple questions

Hi :) I just joined, but I'm a bit confused.

So there's a couple questions I'm wondering if someone could answer.

1) I have no idea what this whole "egg drop" thing is. Could someone explain this please?

2) Why could I only make this forum in the topic of Introduce Yourself?

3) Every time I try to edit my profile or send a message or reply to a topic it says I can't do it. ex. When I try to send a message it basically says I can send a maximum of 0 messages per week...

It would be sooo helpful if someone answers a couple of these questions. Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The reason that you were limited in forum capabilities is because your first post has to be approved by a moderator before you can have access to those functions.  It's to help weed out spammers and the like.  Now that I've done this, you should have full access!  Have fun!

By "egg drop" - fresh eggs usually drop in the Cave every five minutes.  The one at the top of the hour (XX:00) has more eggs in it, however - so hourly egg drops can be quite chaotic!  Since there is a new release going on right now, eggs are disappearing very fast since everyone is trying to get the new breed.

Since you're new to the game, I highly suggest visiting The Mentoring Project! The Mentoring Project will pair you up with an experienced player who can explain all the ins and outs of DC.  It's also a great way to make new friends!

Again, welcome and have fun!  If you have questions, feel free to PM any moderator, including myself.