Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waffle-Wolf

Hi, I’m Waffle-Wolf

Hi. My name is Waffle-Wolf. I own 15 pets in real life, and I love them all. I love the site so far, and I’m excited to start hatching my eggs! Any help would be appreciated!

Hello and welcome, I love your username. :) I recommend adding your scroll to fansites if you want to get views for your dragons. Here  is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. You can also add a link to your scroll in your signature if you would like us to view your dragons. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

What kind of pets do you like?

Hello and welcome! 15 pets, wow! What kind of animals are they? 

To add to what purpledragonclaw said, it's wise to not add fresh, 7-day eggs to hatcheries right away, because they can get sick if they get too many views too fast. Most people recommend waiting until the egg's timer is down to 6 days 12 hours or less. If an egg does get sick you can use the 'hide' action, which will stop it from getting views so it has a chance to recover.

Thank you! I have chickens, horses, dogs, and cats. I’ve put the eggs in my signature of a site called Chicken Smoothie. There are tons of people on every day so they get plenty of views. Again, thank you!