Romulan

cant get to the main site due to sec certificate

My main computer is also a work computer, which has additional levels of security for connections.

This means that I cannot connect to dragcave.net when using it due to the site's certificate.

Its an unsigned certificate,  the specific error is  "invalid security certificate"    error code  SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER.

If you're on Firefox, this might help. Again, if your computer has Firefox installed, there is the Privacy Pass add-on, which even works with VPNs.

Heh, if you scroll down, it even mentions the dragcave.net certificate.

44 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Heh, if you scroll down, it even mentions the dragcave.net certificate.

Hence I linked the article in the first place.

SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER is a particularly odd error to be getting; do you have a screenshot of the "advanced" issue for this error? It's weird in part because the forums and site both use the same certificate provider. If your browser trusts the forums certificate it's pretty bizarre that it doesn't trust the certificate for the forums.

The stuff here may help: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER#w_what-does-this-error-code-mean

15 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

If you're on Firefox, this might help. Again, if your computer has Firefox installed, there is the Privacy Pass add-on, which even works with VPNs.

That thread ends up linking to the same page I linked above, but it's important to note that the DC-specific part of that thread (the www prefix didn't work) was already fixed a little while ago.