WildDragonFlying

ANSWERED:Separate Scrolls

So, I have a quick question: I want to start a breeding project, but my current scroll is... Well, it's a conglomeration of all the dragons I find pretty. In other words, it's a hot mess :rolleyes: Is it allowed for someone to have more than one scroll? DragCave doesn't use currency, so I don't think there's really any way to cheat by having multiple scrolls, and it would be a lot easier for me to organize things if I could "start fresh" so to speak with this project.

Thanks!

Multiscrolling is strictly forbidden.

However, there's really no reason to throw out your old scroll and start all over. Use the groups feature and sort the dragons for your project into one group and the messy ones into another. Or use all the messy ones as zombie fodder.

Have you tried using the new "groups" function? That's basically what it was created for. You can put everything from the new breeding project into one group and then share just the link to that group with people, so they won't look through all your other mess you don't want them to see. :-)

I.... Had no idea that there was a groups function XD I've basically been hopping on, grabbing CB eggs that look interesting, hatching/maturing them, rinse and repeat. I haven't paid much attentin to new developments or to the forums for quite some time. I'm assuming that this option would be under Account on the main site?

Never mind, I found it! Wow this is super handy lol

I suppose this thread can be marked resolved/deleted/whatever happens to resolved Help threads these days XD 

Glad your problem could be found with a much less risky solution. As others have stated, yes multiscrolling is forbidden and moderators will bring them to TJ's attention immediately. I love groups -  it was a god send I tell you <3