Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaytaraTheSeer

Hello! Saytara here

Hello! I'm Saytara the seer. She is a character I made up a long time ago, and she is a blind seer who has a love for dragons, so this game is perfect for her! I'm new here, and would love some tips and help. I found the hatcheries, and here is ~Scrollspam removed~

I hope it is allowed to post my scroll, as it said no direct links to eggs, but is the scroll okay to post? Time to find out!

I'm glad I found this game, and am excited to make new friends and add to Saytara's story.

Hello and welcome! You cannot include a link to your scroll in your posts either, but you can add a link to your scroll in your signature now that I've approved your account! 

Have you considered RPing with Saytara?

Oh no, I haven't thought of that XD that sounds fun though! Thankyou for allowing me to post and such, I think this is going to be fun

If you are looking for a way to get your eggs some views you can go ahead and use different haterhies that are out there. The Allure of Neglected Dragons is a really good one that I use. Welcome to the Drag Cave by the way!