TheDragonQueen1998

ANSWERED:ANSWERED:I cant play the holiday game(FIXED)

I cant play it. It loads up to the choose difficulty screen, but when i press any of the options nothing happens. I have unlocked the 4th chapter(not the epilogue) and my meter is at 1%. Is there any way i can get it to work again?

Edit: I cleared my cache and it now works. :)

Edited by TheDragonQueen1998
Problem fixed

Hm... it's working for me.  What browser are you using?  Have you tried a hard refresh?

Im using chrome and if you mean refresh the page, yes and it hasnt worked. It worked fine some 30 minutes ago when i first tried to play it again. I was unsure if enough time had gone, but last time i didnt wait long enough i still got to play it, it just said that my submission didnt count since 15 minutes hadnt gone by. Now 30 minutes have gone and i still dont have access to the game.

Alright, let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.  Are you on mobile or PC?  I'm going to try and replicate the issue on my end.

Have you done a hard refresh? I had to do a second hard refresh too. Works for me at the moment.

A hard refresh is usually done by holding CTRL (provided you have one) when refreshing, to remove old cache data and fetch fresh one. Otherwise, you can clear the cache manually before refreshing.