Sophiera

ANSWERED:Limits for Holly Dragons correct?

Here's the story. I didn't have the original CB hollies from 2007. All the Hollies that I owned prior to this were bred dragons.

So I managed to grab one from the holiday biome. Nice. No problem there.

Then when I tried to click the second one, it said that I had hit my limit of Hollies. And that left me very confused because I was supposed to be able to hold two CB Hollies.

What to do?

Did you try to grab the second in the AP by chance  - there was a glitch regarding CBs in the AP. Or was it maybe your egg limit instead of your breed limit?

So far there were o other problems with holly limits that I know of.

9 hours ago, herk said:

Did you try to grab the second in the AP by chance  - there was a glitch regarding CBs in the AP. Or was it maybe your egg limit instead of your breed limit?

So far there were o other problems with holly limits that I know of.

Nope. No other hollies. One of the first things I checked. And not my egg limit either.

There has been an occasional glitch with egg limits for CB eggs from the AP.  Did you try to grab your 2nd Holly from the AP?

2 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

There has been an occasional glitch with egg limits for CB eggs from the AP.  Did you try to grab your 2nd Holly from the AP?

Nope.

However, the glitch appears to have cleared up because I managed to get a CB holly today. Thanks all!