Ilune Willowlef

strange refusals

Today I tryed to breed some couple of dragons of mines.
first couple: refuse - ok, it's happens
second couple: refuse - isn't a good day, isn't it?
ok, let's try this couple who has 4 children, they never deluded me and - REFUSED.
Why? Any glitch? Or can a tested pair with children refuse the breeding once and forever? Help, that pair is one of my best, and I planned to breed them and gift their pretty eggs!
(by the way, dragons are https://dragcave.net/lineage/v9ao5 and https://dragcave.net/lineage/HiQBN )

It's unfortunate, but two dragons breeding during holidays has no guarantee of being successful any other time of year.

They only have holiday children, so that sadly doesn't tell you much about their outside-the-holiday-craze compatibility. Only their first breeding outside the holiday determines if they like each other or not.

Did you use Fertility to reduce refusal chance?

I'm trying to breed other pairs . with no holydays children - for my project, and ther are all "no interest", "no eggs".
Maybe it's better try another day... is there something like football champion cup for dragons? it's the only reason I can found in this lack opf interest in this pairs =D

It's just bad luck - there's nothing else that determines the success of egg breeding, aside from breeding holidays during their respective season, or using Fertility.

To prevent "no interest", it seems to help a little to swap mates, if possible. I have a dragon that I used to breed every week for a few years, making a point of not using the same mate in two consecutive breedings, and rarely ever got a "no interest". I did get a few "no egg" (maybe influenced by ratios) and also a few refusals before Fertility got enhanced accordingly. That one's become a lifesaver!

Edited by Ruby Eyes