• Orange: Magi
  • Yellow: Harvest?
  • Green: Neotropical
  • Blue: Watterhorse
  • Indigo: Royal Blue
  • Violet: Horse
Edited by AkiresaYasonska

Rules

• You must have atleast 3 adults and no dead eggs/hatch besides zombies and vamps
  • dont kill/abond/zomb/bite the hatchlings (unless fail/ not the color to continue lineage)
  • gender swapping allowed (preferably here as others may not have the same lineage if noone can consider fail)
  • NAME all dragons along lines their coresponding color
  • ABSULUTLY NO INBREDS

breaking rules give you a warning making a inbred a perm ban on this list

list

starter (gen 2 white)

red

orange

yellow

green

blue

indigo

violet

warning list

BANNNED LIST

I would like to join this project, is there anything else that I should do?

Well besides the fact i am just starting on it so if you posibly have any cb whites or gen 2 white that be great :) 

It seems you have different dragons in your lineage banner than you have in your list so I'm not sure what you need. I do have 2nd gen Whites and could breed the next egg if you let me know what breed you want. I love rainbow lineages. There was one similar to this, but that was years ago. I think I still have some of those on my scroll, if I could just find them!  Okay, this is one that I bred. I think it is okay to link it because it is a wild dragon now.  https://dragcave.net/lineage/VvilL

Personally, I don't see the Arias as violet -- more of a hot pink. Maybe Scripts? Or even Purples.

yeah i know i am about to fix once i figure out actual dragons :D but Royal Crimson is a definate Red color @purplehaze

How do you plan to organize this project? I assume that you will need one person to start and then pass the egg on to another person for the next step in the line? I could breed you a 2nd gen White dragon, but I see that you are literally just beginning your collection of dragons and I see some potential problems. If I send you a White egg, you do have a Royal Crimson egg as a potential mate. The only problem is that those two eggs would have to end up as different genders. Without any Pink dragons to use to influence gender that is a real gamble.

@purplehaze Thats true originally i made this as reminder post for my self i am about to get an aeon so that helps? also i could get a hatcie didnt gender right trade if a cb cromson didnt gender right :D 

But how about when i am ready to actually start thing project ill ping you? that way it is organised in way its well clear :)

Sounds good to me. If you need any help, just let me know.