zorua9

Stranger Things.

Anyone watched the Netflix Original Series "Stranger Things"?

It is quite good, when I first watched it the Creature (also known as "the Demogorgon" and "tulip head" (by fans)) scared my the same way I hadn't felt in a few years, the same feeling I got when I watched doctor and reacted to the creatures of shadow in the library episode (the that also introduced River Song) and the Weeping Angels, I couldn't stop looking over my shoulder and hiding under my blankets XD.

I am also re-watching the first season as the second season has been released.

What do you people think of it. I think Eleven is adorable :3.

Really enjoying this show.  First season was a disarming surprise, fun and creepy but sweet.  The premiere of S2 promises another good season.  Can't wait to see more episodes... taking it slow to relish them. 

Quite literally just got done watching the first episode of season 1, after hearing so much about it, and I must say that I am quite intrigued.

I had never heard of "Stranger Things" before this thread. I watched both seasons. It was great. The third season should be released in 2018. First time in a long time that a series actually made me leave teh lights on at night. I loved it and can't wait for the next season to come out.

Counted the days to season two and now waiting for season three.

Hubby and two sons in law have all got Stranger Things T shirts for christmas, and one couple are getting the Monopoly set.  Yep, we're all fans!

I got tired of hearing all about it from friends, so me and my sister watched it to see what all the fuss was about. Suffice to say we instantly became fans, and binged Seasons 1 and 2 with no rest XD

Its painful waiting for Season 3, but hey we'll survive :P 

SO GOOD. Love everything about this show: soundtrack, characters, screenplay, direction, storyline... ughhhh love this to bits. 

Stranger things is probably my favorite TV show (despite it not being on TV.) I watched it with my mom then rewatched it with a friend and it's just so great! A dog my family recently got is even named Eleven. :D

Stranger Things is so good! :D I love everything about it. The characters are interesting, unique and have depth. The whole show feels so nostalgic and reminds me of childhood, even though I didn't even grow up in the 80s. It just ticks every box and it's such a good show. I don't know a single person who has watched it and doesn't love it.