AppleMango

League of Legends

What role do you like playing?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started playing League of Legends about a month ago, and I have been having so much fun. None of my friends play though, so I don't have many people to talk about it with so I thought I'd start a forum topic :P

In the main type of game on League of Legends (Summoner's Rift), there are two teams of five battle against each other to try and destroy the other teams nexus. 

League of Legends is completely free to play, but there are some things you can pay money for if you want to, but they don't give you an advantage. It's mostly just skins (clothes) for your champions. Each week there is a rotation of free champions that you can play and try out, and then you can buy the ones that you like with the money that you earn in game (or with real money).

At the moment, Worlds is going on, so if anyone is watching that I'd really love to talk about that too, but my favourite team went out last week in the first finals :(

League of Legends is much more fun with friends, in my opinion, so maybe we could play together some time? :) What is your summoner name?

I would also enjoy discussing Worlds.

3 hours ago, SeaDragon said:

League of Legends is much more fun with friends, in my opinion, so maybe we could play together some time? :) What is your summoner name?

I would also enjoy discussing Worlds.

Yes! I would love to play with you :D Potential problem though: Where are you from? I play on the Oceania servers because I'm from Australia. I also have only played bots so far, lol. Just beginning to play against intermediate bots, too. (I'll message you my summoner name if you play on Oceania :))

What team are you going for in Worlds? I was going for Fnatic because the first game I watched was their game against Immortals and Rekkles was playing Twitch and he kept goin invisible and killing everyone and it was so fun to watch :D Also, I always pronounce it 'Rek-els' instead of reckless and I think that's really funny :P Also, Caps is such a lil cutie and I think he has a really pure lil soul and it just makes me so happy watching him, like when they were announcing which teams would play which in the finals. 

I'm going to look at the names of the people on the teams left and decide which ones I like best and go for them I think. Or maybe I will go for SKT because my boyfriend is going for them since TSM are out.

What champions do you like to play? I like Sona and Lux the best. I also own Annie, Ashe and Sivir :D and I've played Gnar in the top lane a few times this week, he is so cute, but I'm not very good at him and I don't know if I want to spend so much money to buy him, lol. I liked Quinn better than him and I didn't buy her yet, haha. (Although I haven't been able to afford her because I bought Sona, but I think I still wouldn't quite be there)

I have played league, it was actually quite fun, had no idea what I was doing but it was fun. my favourite character (and crush) is Jinx, yea, I know........... Unfortunatly I had to uninstiall it due to my PC not being the right specs.

7 hours ago, zorua9 said:

I have played league, it was actually quite fun, had no idea what I was doing but it was fun. my favourite character (and crush) is Jinx, yea, I know........... Unfortunatly I had to uninstiall it due to my PC not being the right specs.

Sounds like me lol. So fun :P

I have been told that Jinx is lots of fun, but I don't really think she's pretty so I've been playing pretty/cute champions instead, lol XD Star Guardian Jinx is pretty though. But so expensive. 

That sucks :( 

I bought Janna today and I bought her two skins cause she was fun XD

haha i can't believe there wasn't a thread for this already? league is huge!

i'm a sup main then mid secondary :D i really really love sona. hnasndan

anyone seen zoe? she is... so cute! and quite op just off the bat with the passive/w? like multi flashes seem really hard to outplay lol

On 08/11/2017 at 9:00 AM, AlolanVulpixMc said:

so i geuss i will say this NEVER ONE WITH OUT THE OTHER i play kindred alot and there so fun

Yeeeeeeeeeees. I played Kindrede when she was on free rotation and it was so fun! I only play bots though so it was annoying when people didn't help me with the red buff ;(

On 15/11/2017 at 2:05 PM, Matmetchi said:

haha i can't believe there wasn't a thread for this already? league is huge!

i'm a sup main then mid secondary :D i really really love sona. hnasndan

anyone seen zoe? she is... so cute! and quite op just off the bat with the passive/w? like multi flashes seem really hard to outplay lol

Haha, yeah I'm surprised people don't talk about it more too.

Yeees so cute!! I don't have her yet but my boyfriend bought her. 

Has anyone played overcharge? It's so fun. It's the only PVP I've played lol. 

And how are people going with the Project missions?

Is anyone watching All Stars and want to talk about it? What team are you going for?

Looking to play this game soon. I was helping a buddy installing the new set of tires and forged wheels plus brake job on his Jeep project when his brother introduced this game to me. Looks total fun especially when they play together. Waiting for my system build to complete.

1 hour ago, ravenor said:

Looking to play this game soon. I was helping a buddy installing the new set of tires and forged wheels plus brake job on his Jeep project when his brother introduced this game to me. Looks total fun especially when they play together. Waiting for my system build to complete.

If you play on the oce server let me know and we can add each other :)

Now is a good time to play because there is a Christmas game! :)

On 12/15/2017 at 3:48 PM, AppleMango said:

If you play on the oce server let me know and we can add each other :)

Now is a good time to play because there is a Christmas game! :)

Alright! Hope all goes smoothly on our truck project and I'll jump into the game.

Man I played League back in the day, and I hit Plat 5 in Solo Queue back in like Season 5.

Nowadays, I'm a washed up Low Silver Jhin/Kayn/Yasuo main that only plays with friends. It's weird seeing how much the game has changed.

@Vrael I'm on EU Nordic and East unfortunately. It's not a high level account though, so maybe I could create new one for NA since I know a lot more people that play on NA, not much of a loss except the few champions I've collected, ahahah.

bruh I haven't played in months but I started playing in late season 3, took a break, and then went back on it. I'm an ADC main and I main Xayah and Jinx, but I'm sure I play like doodoo now. It's been a minute.

NA region, my summoner name is impulsive egg if anyone wants to add me 😄

I used to play a LOT of League of Legends...for probably a good three or four years straight. But the community started to act just too aggressive for me. The friends I played with were all pretty cool, but if we’d get a couple randoms on the team that took the game too seriously (or people on the opposing team), it’d ruin the experience for me. I play to have fun. I know they’ve really improved on ways to quiet people down since then, but I still won’t go back.

When I did play though, I mained support. If that was taken I’d usually default to ADC or top. :)

Edited by Alphaeon

How do you do fellow League players. I'm an Illaoi one trick, so if you want to crucify me now's your chance.

Played before, but since I have my new PC never got back to play it again ☹️

My favorite champ would have to be Janna. 

Janna_Render.thumb.png.726e60bab5cdcc4d3438b5e7295dd0cd.png