Tiki G

Count to 1,000,000!

42 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm not sure but if you look back at the first post in this thread you will see it is from March 2017 and we were at 43,677, so it is taking us a looooooooong time to make any progress. The old thread where the count started has been deleted. I'm not sure if even a mod could look back to see when that was. @purpledragonclaw? Is there any way to answer that question?

At any rate, you are right that it is no so fast!!

Ohh, right, thank you! Maybe we will be done in 2040, but it will TOTALLY worth it! XD

Edited by LeoReginae
I watched the wrong page

12 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Well, I wasn't involved at the beginning, so...

I'm not sure but if you look back at the first post in this thread you will see it is from March 2017 and we were at 43,677, so it is taking us a looooooooong time to make any progress. The old thread where the count started has been deleted. I'm not sure if even a mod could look back to see when that was. @purpledragonclaw? Is there any way to answer that question?

At any rate, you are right that it is no so fast!!

I'll grab my Magic 8 Ball and ask it for you. May take me some time to divine it. :) 

54, 864

17 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I'll grab my Magic 8 Ball and ask it for you. May take me some time to divine it. :) 

I appreciate the effort. :)

Edited by purplehaze
forgot my purple

@purplehaze @LeoReginae I've done some digging and the earliest count I can find is 7,017, going back March, 2011. All else has been lost to the sands of time. I'd assume we've been counting for at least a decade. 2040 to reach 1,000,000 might be an optimistic estimate. XD 

2 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@purplehaze @LeoReginae I've done some digging and the earliest count I can find is 7,017, going back March, 2011. All else has been lost to the sands of time. I'd assume we've been counting for at least a decade. 2040 to reach 1,000,000 might be an optimistic estimate. XD 

Thanks so much for the info PDC!

According to my admittedly rough calculations we would need to average about 135 posts per day to reach 1 million by 2040! :wacko: So let's get busy! XD

Edited by purplehaze

And I just realized that our count is still off!!!

Bottom of page 448 I posted 54,345, which should actually have been 54,846. Top of the next page, Lagie corrected part of the mistake but her  54,837 should actually have been 54,847. No one caught that mistake and it carried through to this page, which should have started with 54,872, instead of 54,862.

If you are not thoroughly confused by now you are a better person than I am, but I think the count should now be at...

Edited by purplehaze

Well, we need all the count we can muster after all! XD Can't afford to lose even 10.

20 minutes ago, trystan said:

see, this is why, on another one of my forums, we're counting by 10s!

It's the process, the effort, that counts. ;)