Tiki G

Count to 1,000,000!

:) It's always good to see new faces here.

53,700!

:D

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, trystan said:

we messed somewhere many pages back.... :o

No, I don't think so. I almost always check that the top post is the right number. I know it hasn't been off for that long. Something else happened. Weird!

53, 704

didn't the number at the top of the page end with a 5 or a 0 at one point?

edit: i clicked back through, now the page toppers end in 2 or 7. maybe posts got hidden? or unhidden? it's weird.....

Edited by trystan
update

It did. More specifically it ended in 20, 45, 70, or 95. And I'm pretty sure that up until at least the last page it was correct. I'm not sure why anything would have been hidden. It goes way back!

Oh well! It is not a counting error. So I guess we just carry on!

yeah, i dunno.  it's now 2s and 7s all the way back many pages til like february when i stopped looking.  the only other thing i can think of is if there was an option to have a different number of posts per page showing - i have that option on another forum.  it's kinda weird, actually....

I went all the way back to November. But it is still the same number of posts per page -- 25. Something strange happened, but I can't imagine what or why. It seems that somewhere two posts must have poofed. Very curious.

Um...Darien? You should be 53,709.

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Something strange happened, but I can't imagine what or why. It seems that somewhere two posts must have poofed. Very curious.

that is strange!  good to see that i haven't completely lost my mind, though....

Well, at least not unless we have both lost our minds. XD

:) I still don't like the change because it will be harder to remember, but I guess we will get used to it.

would a mod know or be able to figure out what happened?

Edited by trystan
edited

We could try PMing PDC. I'll do when I get back from grocery store.

Edited by purplehaze

I did some sleuthing and it turns out @trystan is correct, there are a number of hidden posts. Let me eat lunch and I'll go through and clean them out, hopefully that'll fix the counting issue!

Thanks for the PM, @purplehaze!