Acornia

ETERNAL FATES - OOC

Armidell is at the tip of where the marshlands are on the map. It's at the border of the to kingdoms

I'm going to attempt to get a post up for people today. ive got 3 different rp with a total of 9 characters that i have to do replys for.

So I have drake up. Im working on sydith. Feel free to comefind drake and interact, or sydith when I get her up.

I put up a section for NPCs on the character page if you have any ideas for one you would like to see come into play.

Username: Sacriel

Name: Frost Reyes

Species: Shadow Walker (made up)

History: Frost never had a life. At birth he was taken from his parents by a group of Arcanes who ran several experiments on him, which led to him growing up as a wicked and ill person. The arcanes kept experimenting on his body, pushing it beyond its limit time and time again. Until the one time it broke him.. not physically, but mentally. That was when Reyes gained his powers, but the arcanes weren’t done yet. They kept training him to use his powers, for their own purposes. It wasn’t long before they started sending him out on missions, terrorizing and kidnapping people.. and the occasional assassination. At this point Frost’s powers were too strong to be harnessed by those arcanes, and that was when he escaped, destroying the lab before he left. He wants to leave this life behind him and redeem himself and that’s what he’s planning to do.

Personality: It’s hard to develop a personality when you’ve been a test subject since you can remember.. In fact its hard to develop anything in such conditions, which is why Frost’s personality is pretty lacking and ever changing.. and easily influenced by other people. He is generally a little bit too careless for his own good and makes a whole bunch of mistakes, he’s pretty much still a kid with no real goals.

Looks: Frost the one with white hair, he has red eyes.

Other: His powers that were developed are of a dark nature. Frost can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: Frost can also create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.

Weakness: Due to his young age, Frost is impressionable and easily swayed if you invest enough time into identifying what his current needs and goals are. As well as that, his years under the power of those arcanes caused him to grow up a bit off in the head and so he doesn’t really understand the whole right and wrong aspects of life which sometimes causes him to make huge mistakes.

Frost was originally a human, and without his powers he is still one.. which means that whatever can harm a normal human will also harm Frost, as well as him not being strong physically his powers can get drained from extended use and this will leave him completely exposed and defenseless.

Edited by Sacriel

if you want, I can make an antagonistic character to move the plot (willhuff is still on the grey side of morality... but for how long?)