Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'll watch whatever I can find. So if catching criminals is all what I have then so be it.

I've actually already watched season 1-9. I need to watch the rest but I decided to watch from the beginning because I can XD

I'm on season 6 now. I think there are 12 currently

Yeah I think season 13 finished airing this year and I think they are making season 14 currently.

One thing for sure is I'm noticing a lot of traits on personalities with people. You know on how to read the room and how to act around certain people.

Most of the stuff they say have a fair amount of truth in them. It is just funny when they mention something and then I think "ah. I know someone like that" and then just smile.

Hitting home is a surefire way to gather an audience. Some of my favourite crime series have you sympathize with the criminal. You may never agree with their methods, but you understand how they feel. 

I see that the other shows related to them didn't make it even past season 2.

As much as I liked the Criminal Minds Beyond Borders I didn't like the one they held in SA.

Spin offs hardly ever do as well as the original, at least when it comes to TV shows. Every one I've tried to watch I've dropped after a couple of episodes and they died pretty quickly anyway. 

I've never really watched them lol.

I have mixed feelings about the Lion King remake. 

I like them... Except CSI Miami!

What feelings you have for it so far?

Well it's the Lion King so yay, but I've not really liked any of the other live action remakes they've done. I always prefer the original animated version. 

I understand what you mean.

The old animations will also by close to my heart.

But I'm not going to compare the then and now movies cause for me the old ones will always be first.

Instead I'm looking at it in a different perspective. I'm going to view it as a "little kid" from this generation rather than an adult from my own generation.

Probably XD

I kinda like that movie.

The one I didn't like was the live action of Beauty and the Beast

I didn't really like that one either XD

Actually, I might be telling a lie. I think I liked the Cinderella one.

Cinderella was just okay for me.

Currently the only live action I really like was Jungle Book. But I think it's mostly because of the CGI and the fact that I watched it in the IMAX

I liked Maleficent. (Sorry, Fortune.) And I saw a bit of Cinderella a few days ago and it seemed okay. I'm not sure about The Lion King, though, because it's not really 'live action'.

*glomphugs Fortune and Spirit*

Good morning!

I want this cough to go away already. I am tired of coughing.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Talking of live action, I see people complain about The Lion King because it's not really a live action version because then is no person in it. But I think people are taking those words to serious.

Never in our lives will lion be able to talk, sing or will you be able to train them to dance.

For me the term live action mean it's as close to reality as one can get. That being said that CGI on the lions are freaking awesome.

True. They have done a really good job on the CGI.

Lagie!

*hugs*

You are allowed to like the movie Lagie. Just means you have terrible taste XD

Now don't be rude Fortune. XD

Some of us like cheery ending for dark stories.

The original had a good ending! The three good fairies kicked butt, Prince Phillip was a badass and King Stefan was a loving parent. 

They undid all of that and made all the other characters incompetent or evil so that Maleficent could be re-written as a good guy. They even scaled down (no pun intended) her danger level and butchered the best bit of the story.

Good morning everyone!

Man I swear I'm going to threaten my neighbor at some point. Who the heck starts sweeping at 6am!