Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I was supposed to make her give a suggestive look!

Well, she is indeed cunning, and spiteful as well.

Do you think Ayak is a good name?

And which are more dragon like is my question.

I think that name is a good name. It actually suits with the drawing.

Well I think the pencil drawing one is more dragon like. But that is my own preference.

Oh

Well

The pencil one is from months ago, ya know.

And that digital one was just finished.

But thanks! Imma keep that name

Well when switching between methods and equipment will always end differently.

I learned that between my pastel and charcoal art work.

Just keep drawing. Soon you will learn the right movements and curves when drawing.

I have trouble drawing digital. Mostly because I don't have that strong control when drawing with the mouse.

I have a graphic pen but it has broken ages ago. So very out of practice.

See... once you have more control then you are able to create freaking amazing stuff.

But that's how you learn... The more you master those the faster it goes.

I understand its time consuming but still. The more you work on it the faster it goes.

Example. When I started working in designing it took me three hours to design a full page ad. Now it only takes me an hour.

You can ask any person who works on digital that the more you practice and fiddle with drawing the better it gets.

I tried a new kinda of 'instant' pasta. It says on the front ready in five minutes, but when I was re-reading the instructions while cooking it also has a five minute cool down time. So actually ten minutes plus preparation time. :rolleyes:

True XD

It's just a little annoying. By the time I get home and before I have to leave again, we only have about 20 minutes to eat and let the dogs out. Makes things feel kinda rushed. 

Yeah see what you are saying. It can't be really fun!

Oh my word... Just found I can watch Lion King on my phone!! So watching it now!

Oh I love that movie!

I saw The Killing Joke last night. Not as good as I hoped it would be (yay for Mark Hamill though).

But seriously, at this point in time, how does the average Gotham citizen not recognize the Joker? He wasn't even disguised!