Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Bait meat works for X amount of time. If you can kill the CDs fast enough, leave and return, you can get roughly four dragons a pop.

Barroch's appearances vary until you beat the BBI boss for the first time. You should usually fin him in the resting areas though.

That does sound fun Spirit :)

I'm excited about the Thursday event but with this heat I might not be to fond of all the sweating.

The roads are closed and food vendors appear in the middle of the road. So magical! XD

That sounds magical.

It's so windy and raining. Sadly Northern Germany is so far away sending you a bit of the rain will be very difficult.

You are speaking of food and the avatar of Spirit is eating cookies, that mades me even more hungry.

Hi Tigerkralle.

Use big puff and blow it this way XD

I had like cake twice today. I'm over sweetened now.

I wouldn't mind something savory now.

Oh I forgot I had to go through the sewer place to get to the safe room where barroch was in.

I managed to silver 2 items (one after buying the nessecary ingredients from the dude himself)

It's interesting how some of the world is pretty much the same as it was pre-grigori, including the northern area (excluding the wyvern) and the place south east of devilfire grove (drake was still there too)

I had a small pizza for dinner. Think I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow, we're getting low on milk, though I have to remember my class registration is tomorrow.

I want cake and pizza D:

Basically the Everfall is really the main place to go post-dragon (at least it was until BBI became a thing). 

Whats the deal with new game + apparently you don't start brand new you have to use the same pawn and arisen.

I want to know what stuff I keep. Cause I'm half a mind to just rush through the everfall go fight the schensal and just start a new game before trying to do bitterback... I don't like bitterback I want to be super OP in there. Currently I'm really tanky but I do very little damage.

In NG+ you get to keep all your items and armor and stuff (even quest items), money, level, enemy info, RC.

You can edit your Arisen and Pawn if you wish.

Just don't hit New Game by accident, you'll lose everything.

You want to Load your last save.

Wait so can you change your character normally like when you make a new game? Or does it skip character customisation completely?

How exactly do you break a dragons wings? I try attacking them but nothing really happens...

On NG+ the only thing you skip is the prologue with Savan. The character creation/edit screens show up as normal. 

You can't really 'break' the wings, at least not visually. Most people recommend attacking the 'bone' part at the front as the 'webbed' bit doesn't seem to take much damage. 

Ahh fair enough then, on my next run I want to be a Magic Archer, they're fun.

Probably have my pawn as either a mage or a sorcerer cause choosing a good one is such a chore.

If you make your Pawn a Mage, equip them with the Legion's Might from the Black Cat. It will auto-resurrect them unless killed by the Brine, Death, Great Sacrifice or bottomless pits. 

Edit: *waves to Purple*

EditEdit: Good morning peeps!

O.o

Where did the night shift go?

Edited by Fortune86

Hi MP

I thought it would have been longer already that post XD

Well I saw her post in lightmist so I was waiting for her to post in CPA, but since I never got the notification of there being something new (cause it doesn't show edits) I didn't think anyone was here.

No one here, no point in posting in CPA

I only got time to come one now. Had a big presentation to do for one of the managers.

I'm about to go to bed, it just passed 1am.

God I'm so torn. One of the youtubers I follow announced he wants to hold open auditions for an audio drama for a dragonball what if scenario he's done... my dream job is a voice actor, and I would love an opportunity to try.

But I'm so damn anxious and I don't have good equipment or anything.

I'm about the leave as well. Already working over time.

Oh that be so cool MP. I do hope you do get a chance to do it.

Fun is good.

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out watermelon slices*

I arrived to an office full of donations again. Not sure where at the shop I'm going to put them.  For now, they're waiting outside the back door.