Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yay for slamming chocolate XD

Trying to look up sidequests to figure out which order I need to do them in. It's kinda disjointed.

I'm having an aw moment now. Looked at some videos with my dogs.

Of course.

I just wish mine would do cute stuff when I could reach a camera XD Princess has a habit of sitting on my legs and being all cute right whenever I've left my phone on the other side of the room. 

My dogs do the same... Or it's just a mass blur as they run XD

Edited by DragonSpirit009

My shop critters are a black cat and a black dog. It's really hard to get photos where you can see their features!

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted granola bars, and tea*

Still chilly here, but the wind has finally eased up again.

Good morning everyone!

One pet is white. The other two is black and tan colour

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Only after I've take like a hundred photo's. They never sit still.

I tried to take a photo of Darcy this morning but by the time I'd got the camera up he'd started washing his butt. :rolleyes:

Sometimes when I'm on my stomach on the bed, Tigger decides to lie in die wave of my back. Usually at that time when I get my phone he climbs off and then I just take a picture of my bum XD

XD

Bobby likes to lie on my back when I lie on my stomach. Sometimes he starts rubbing his head across the back of mine, purring away. I tried to record it once but you couldn't hear anything over my giggling. 

I should be doing work but instead I'm working on a bio for a character for a RP I haven't even decided if I am going to make yet. :P

I added a small vid on tumblr of Muggie licking my ear. She does that when she wants me to play with her or when she wants attention.

My big boofah was barking so I chucked her in the timeout bed for a couple minutes.

Now she's asleep in my room being a good woof.

The cats outside and the other dog is presumably on one of the couches snoring.

Who wouldn't? lol

Seriously though, I think I'm ready for another dog. After Bonnie died I was really cut up and I still miss her loads, but I think I feel ok about it now. I gotta wait until our current mess is resolved though.

Does 'Titans' sound like a good group name for people with physical based super powers? Like super strength or super speed?

Yeah wait till everything is sorted then get a new dog.

In all honesty I'm not connecting with our rescue dog. I like her but she just sleeps all day and eat. Barely play. I would never send her back to the SPCA but I feel that she isn't the right kind of personality for our house. I don't know. I sound mean but how can I connect a dog that doesn't want to be around much and just sleep. It's not like she's old or anything. Ugh I hate myself.

Titans seems quite fitting.

But what about, Super Duper Squad.

Now both my dogs are lying in my room!

Don't hate yourself Spirit. Our Willow just laid around and slept all day too, but she responded well when I gave her a pet or stroke. Some dogs are just naturally quiet. The bonding process takes longer some times. 

When we first got Princess and Duchess my Dad and I disliked them, but now they won't leave us alone XD

I'm trying to break up the abilities into groups; Titans, Weres, Mancers and Espers. They'll probably all end up being taught by the same person though. I doubt the RP will get very big.

Hmm I wonder what Weres are :P

Don't know what mancers are though.

Here are me doggos right now. Also, surprise, it's my bedroom floor!

Spoiler

5a5f2000954ef_SleepyDoggos.thumb.JPG.7ea2645a4146808fc49f8d4f3c5402dc.JPG