Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Maybe they stole @Fortune86's ruler so they could measure your fence, @DragonSpirit009!

Chain link fence gets stolen here all the time.

Those T-Rexes are very cute!

The only eartquake I felt in Vancouver, it seemed as though my sofa had become a water mattress and was rocking. I watched my bookshelves sway away from the wall then settle back.

They took the liar and thief off the desk and put the aweome girl back.

Thanks guys.

I hope she likes them to.

But now I seem to have a problem with creating the rest of the story. The background and drawing style has to be the same as the T-Rexies. So now I'm hitting a road block with that.

I went and saw Justice league today, I rate it a 6.5/10. Thor was a 9/10.

Also it must've been karma for not picking up some hitchikers but when I walked out from the shops to my car I got soaked (even though it was sunny) with rain. By the time I got home (5 minutes away) it was completely dry, and then I had to go back and it was still dry.

FORTUNE!!!

*huggles*

I'm really not sure on the age. The text in the book is rather long is. So it can maybe be for kids between the age of 5-6. Or older. I dont know how smart kids are at a young age.

Hi there MP!

*snuggles Spirit*

At that age, I'd reckon you could get away with a coloured background and the odd 'prop' to give a hint at a location, like a tree or bush for outside or a fireplace or table for inside. 

I drew my Dragonball OC last night :3 basically just copied Goku and then rubbed out some stuff and put others in.

My 3 new prints I got from supanova (middle girl, witches and the left), I now have 3 blue haired girls over my bed :P

Spoiler

5a0d63c9032a4_Bluegirlgroup.png.17c69f0bf8c29a4168256ec4306e9078.png

Yay so now I have a new PC at work.

Expect typo's cause I have a new keyboard XD

It's bigger that's for sure.

But the keyboard feels so small!

I've just cleaned my keyboard out. There were bits of crisp in it. I don't eat crisps...

Don't know... I haven't eaten bread in the past two weeks O.O

hi and bye uwu

I finally get the place to myself for three weeks, but of course it has to start during one of the busiest times of the year; today was the first time this week I had time to get on the computer TuT

Hey Wyvern.

Finally gotten around to naming dragons. Struggling with ideas for the Omen Wyrms. 

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Yeah.

Our programs got upgraded. So now I have to learn where are all the features are cause the ain't where they used to be.

Hey MP.

Our systems will be 'updated' soon. That's code for 'we are going to give you more work so we can do less'.