Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm gonna be spending so much money tomo-today

Hooray conventions... I really want a photo with stan lee but he's so expensive! $200 a photo! Apparently they've blocked him off so you can't get a photo of him from a distance at the autograph booths.

Eeps. That is a lot for one photo. Will you do it, MP?

No but I got 3 figures, 3 prints, 2 shirts and a cup.

First time getting figures, was sad my waifus were so expensive so I had to go with the secondary waifus (primary were nearly $200 each!!!) who seem to be equal quality but at a much lower cost...

EDIT: I have purchased one of my preferred waifu figures from ebay at a significantly cheaper cost! Might get the other one for my birthday...

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Waifu? Don't know that term...

Last Saturday before returning to work next week. Sunny and breezy here today. Toronto is freezing so I'm kind of glad I didn't go.

Thanks, @purplehaze!

Yes, I have been. I am now almost ready for next weekend's craft fair, and I have done a lot of reading.

*dances around*

it's pretty warm, but at least it's not raining much anymore; flood warning was till 10:00 but it's only almost 9

Were you making your origami again for the craft fair, or something else, Lagie?

Glad you didn't get flooded, WS. It is cold here and is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. Nothing heavy though, I think.

Hello CPA *Smiles*

The new week begun in my country. I hope you guys have a nice day :)

Complain about my mom...

Spoiler

My mom becomes so irritable... Yesterday, she picked on me. I willing to say her "Please see a psychiatrist" later.

Mom, I can manage my body well, And do not tell me like this "You should get common personality", "Guess what does mean". These are very annoying.

Plus, you're old and experinced enough. So you would do work well. But I'm a beginner in "The adults world" and get new part time job isn't easy as you think. Please remember it... I don't wanna fight, argue you again. Because I'm not your servent.

Luckly... I'm living alone in small apartment. So I would have less trouble with my mom.

During vacation? I'd choose stay alone and avoid to stay long with my familiy.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

image.jpeg.1d83c5a1409cdce743e882b67cdcbc54.jpeg

Sometimes I forget that this place has water inland as well... looks really cool. If you're curious this is the city "Surfers Paradise" on the gold coast, south of where I live.

EDIT: Oh wow ninja spirit!

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Hi there MP!

Dang that's a lot of tall buildings.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I'm pretty good.

I got some great news.

I sold three of my art works at the exhibition last night :D

Thank you!

I feel so proud. I mean the price for them wasn't much but the fact that someone wanted to buy them was awesome!

There are two buyers.

One guy bought the bunny and flamingo and someone else bought the birdy.

Spoiler

5a09701e145a2_20171112_183405NEW.thumb.JPG.08bec159b3fede08cd1575c341269dac.JPG

My colleagues at work wanted to buy them as well. But then I told them I'll make extra's for them.

Nah sell them, my mum always just gives away her baked good (most notably the fudge she makes) and recently at my prompting cause she's low on money sold it at work and got $80.