pudding

Betrayed and Reborn

Reborn character

Original name: Han McCaslister

Name: Zole alabaster

Reborn species: descendants of asena

Age prior to death: : 18

Appearance: Zole is about 5'6" with dark tan skin. His hair is a dark blue, so dark it appears almost black. Most of the time it is kept in a ponytail or a clip to give it a waterfall effect. Looking at his face he has a slim jaw with full lips that hide a sharp set of canines accompanied by a small nose and dark blue eyes. He is well built and lean. His usually attire is a dark blue pair of baggy cotton pants and a white wrap that is loosely wrapped around his chest, shoulders and head. Zole has the ability to turn into a large blueish wolf like creature.

History prior to death: After losing both of his parents at a young age Han had been taken in by a general of the king’s army. For years the general raised Han as if he were his own son and Han grew to be a great swordsman, but he still had a lot to learn and remained an apprentice. but his happy life didn’t last as shortly after he turned 18 he was convicted of crimes against the king in the general’s place, taking the fall for him.

History after death: Zole grew up with a kind older woman after he was abandoned as an infant. As child he found an old sword that had belonged to the woman’s husband and practiced with it, rekindling the love he once held for the art of swordsmanship. once he came of age he left and moves around from merchant to merchant as hired arms earning a living and finding a place in the world.

Weapons: Zole carries 2 short swords for protection and is fairly good at hand to hand combat.

Asena and descendants And there are two tails, I'm going with the one where asena is the child of the wolf and not the wolf itself.

once there was a war that left may families without fathers and sons. it tore the land apart and ran the rivers red with blood. but peace was coming at the end of the war and as the general on the winning side was leaving a baby was brought before him. Its cries had been heard from a near by town that they had decimated crying for a family that it would never know. feeling sorry for it he took to the woods not having the heart to kill it himself, he figured he would let nature do it itself.

but a young female wolf found him and raised him to adult hood in which he then breed with her siring 10 children. one of who's name is Asena. Asena grew up and left the woods that he had called home to learn the ways of man. years down the line he was a well established merchant who had many people following him and was loved by a lot. But he also had enemy's, one was his own sibling who envied him for leaving and what he had gained. killing him he took his spot at the top of the string of shops Asena's had opened. taking his home he kicked Asena's wife out to live on the streets. but she was with child and later that year she gave birth and so Asena's line continued.

Asena's descendants are a lot like werewolves. They are usually well built and are of average height to blend in better with humans and other human like races. There distinguishing features are there usual blue coloring in the hair and eyes. in there wolf form they are large enough for a small creature to ride and are a beautiful blue color.

Advantages: they have good scenes, due to the canine blood and is able to change into a large blueish wolf.

Disadvantages: when they get emotional it can spur a change which can be hard to change out of and it makes it harder to hold on to there human like mind. because of this they don't like being near a lot of other people. while they are physically fit they have no magic other than turning into a wolf, because of this they are super susceptible to magic of any kind. being a large creature they tend to be spotted before anything else making hiding near impossible. hunters who find them often hunt them for there unusual pelt color.

to avoid these things they mostly try to stay out of sight and pick up some kind of fighting for defense.

Edited by Acornia

Acornia, there's a lot of misspellings in your sheets I'm a bit confused about what you're trying to say. Can you correct these?

Also, in regards to your species, I'm not really sure about a few things. Are Descendants of Asena hidden? If so, how would they hide when they have clearly nonhuman features (hair). I'm a bit confused by your terminology as well-are they able to change constantly into wolves but are forced during a moon? Why? Why only during full moons do they have bloodlust?

For gnomes, the species is too similar to elves and goblins to accept since both of their niches are occupied by other species. Also, how can they love nature if a lot of them live in mountains? It seems counterproductive.

ok I went back and took some stuff out and reworded other things. Also I may only play one character then for now if that's ok. And sorry I typed that up from my phone while waiting for work to start.

As for your questions:

In a way yes they are hidden but it’s a lack of knowledge in the public that makes it that way. For the purposes of this rp, out of the 10 siblings only asena and maybe 2 others had children and Zole comes about a couple of generations later.

Anyone who seen him will know he’s not human by his hair and eyes, but they shouldn't know what he is. unless they happen to know the tale about asena and believe it is more than just a tale.

As for the changing during a full moon, that would be forced, I didn’t really have a reason for it though. But when they changed they wouldn’t have the bloodlust typical of a werewolf. It was like a distinguishing characteristic to tell the difference between a werewolf and a descendent.

In their wolf form they would have trouble retaining their human like mind. So when they turned, if they were not careful, they could lose themselves and become a wolf. They could still form attachments to people but they would be stuck a wolf because they would (forget) that they were human.

I used human loosely as I’m not sure what to call them.

Okay, so I still have quite a few questions, and some comments.

1) Unless someone adds them in, werewolves don't exist in this universe. So there isn't really anything to distinguish between your species and a werewolf. Moreover, you can't have a species be completely hidden in this world. Even elves, who are very asocial with other creatures, are at least known.

2) You don't have enough details for disadvantages. There needs to be a good deal of actual disadvantages to a species aside from that they can just die. How strong are they? What are their weaknesses? How do they attempt to overcome them?

3) I'm still confused about the history of your species. Who is Asena? Who are his siblings? Why are they important? Is this some off branching of humans? It almost sounds like a reference to something that I don't know.

ok so I changed it again. I also gave a back story to who Asena is although its not really prevalent.

so I took out that people wouldn't really know about them. seeing as his ancestor was a well off merchant most people should know about the Asenan line.

I added some more although I am open to suggestions because I'm not really good at this it seems :3

and the story is actually like the Turkish version or Rome with the wolf. except they have 10 kids, one is Asena.

sorry I am probably making this harder than it has to be.

I'm going to he in-transit for most of today so you two can keep on posting without me. Ridge is mostly just watching anyway.

Alright, pudding. Safe travels ^^

Shadow, how were you thinking of getting our pair to travel together? I think Thisbe's going to be bitter towards Mina for awhile because "You're a Changeling and you kept me in a cage!?" But they'll grow to love her, I'm sure.

So I'll be able to post tomorrow since I've been really busy, but I'm curious how you two want me to proceed. Do you want me to just but in to the action with Ridge or would you rather I leave Thisbe and Mina be for a bit?

I don't mind if Ridge butts in. smile.gif

Shadow never really answered about Changeling's talking in animal form :v So, maybe for simplicity, we just go with 'yes'.