SkySong278

Looking for a 1x1/group rp buddies

so my rps have kind of dwindled down to only two rps, both 1x1's but one might be done, so thought I'd try my hand at finding other ones or other people to rp with.

some topics I've thought up for doing as rps are:

• werewolves or any other shifter/were (can either be 1x1 or group)

• vampires vs. werewolves (thinking Underworld theme for this one even if the topic is cliché or it can just be a normal werewolf vs vampire rp; can be either 1x1 or group but it might be better as a group type rp)

• Lion King based rp (was in one awhile back on here but then it was moved to another forum which I can't seem to find; it seems to have vanished)

• Teen Titans (yes, I know I might be a bit too old for that/this but I don't really care; would be better as a group type rp)

• X-Men based rp (not exactly Professer X and his group but like our own little group we put together ourselves; had something along the lines of that with another user, LoveLost, on here awhile ago but then we moved it to another forum - would also be better as a group type rp)

• angels vs. demons

I'm also okay with other ideas/topics that I didn't list like yaoi or yuri or any other movie or tv show also not listed or elementals. post in here or pm me if you're interested.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Hello, I am highly interested in roleplaying with you. Can do the werewolves shifter or the Lion King

okay smile.gif. want to take this to pm so that we can discuss plot/storyline as well as if we should make it a 1x1 or group rp?

Hello~!

Do you mind if I become your roleplay buddies? I'm fine with anything we roleplay!~

Yo! I'm new here so I'd kind appreciate all the help I can get it to settle in and learn the whole ep stuff so.. count me in!