Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned as mine's September and they missed that. too.

Banned because stealing birthdays is...unamerican. You will wind up in court. It could get messy. There's not many birthday lawyers either.{ I'll give you my last one if you want}

Edited by anonymous

Banned because not everyone who posts here is American.

Banned because I was responding to an American. I apologize if you are offended by that.

Banned because I'm a refugee in your attic. You have a hole in the corner over there btw.

Banned because you didn't knock on my door and ask for shelter. We missed out on a lot of fun and Mayberry trivia.

Edited by anonymous

Banned because the broom is in the closet which we locked, chained and padlocked, boarded up, and stacked furniture in front of the door.

Banned because no one wants to do housework. Besides dust and cobwebs and stray leaves are festive! 🍁

Banned because you didn't list a cinnamon broom! Those things are amazing! 

Banned because I was born and raised in Texas. I've got more right to use y'all than any of you from out of state. :P

I was born in Fla and my mom was all things southern. I just said that cuz of my beliefs on Christ's birthday and I don't dare go into that here. I just needed a reason to ban you.