DuskOfTheStars

When You Become A Pokémon

((Aaackkk I took too long. Sorry!))

Dusky snarled. "These traitors are Braixen and Shiny Umbreon. They knew me well, they betray me. They tried kill me."

She paused, ears flickering. "Can understand. Can not speak right."

She looked atound, searching for the source of the voice.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Sklardrog stood alert as the voice spoke. A Braixen and a Shiny Umbreon had betrayed the voice. His feathers flattened when he mentioned they knew her well. "Hang on girly," Sklardrog said as she responded that she couldn't talk well, but could understand him. "I'll be back with a few of my friends." With that, Sklardrog raised his wings and flew off to meet ip back with the others.

==========

I floated there nervously as we waited for Sklardrog to come back. "I should have never trusted Sklardrog with this mission," Rusty said, scanning the skies. "Ugh," Nutmeg said, laying on a rock. "This is messing with my beauty sleep!" She knocked a pebble away and huffed angrily. "Guys, we got a problem!" a voice squawked out. "Sklardrog!" Rusty hollered at the long feathered Swellow. "You had one job!" "Rusty," Sklardrog said. "I was on my way back since I saw a campfire, but I met a voice. I think the voice was also once human!"

We all stared at Sklardrog in shock. "Are you sure?" Rusty asked. "Well, she said that she had two Pokemon, a Braixen and a Shiny Umbreon that apparently betrayed her." 'Usty," I said. "We need to vis..it." "You sure about this Dalek?" Rusty asked, sighing. I nodded, still holding hands with Globbers. "I agree with Dalek," Globbers said. "You always agree with her," Nutmeg sighed. "But safety in numbers, right?" "Alright let's go," Rusty said. "Lead the way Sky Dragon."

We followed Sklardrog to the area where he found the mysterious voice. Luckily we didn't have to go far. "Miss," Sklardrog said. "Don't be afraid, but I hope I didn't keep you waiting." "This better be quick," Nutmeg grumbled. "Otherwise I won't be a very happy Stufful!" "Yeah, yeah," Rusty grumbled before clearing his beak and hopping to hopefully reveal himself. "Hello miss, my name is Rusty. I heard from my friend, Sklardrog that you have been having a bit of trouble with some of your friends."

I hung back with Nutmeg, Sklardrog, and Globbers, waiting for Rusty to tell us to either fight or flee.