pudding

Welcome to Earth-11709 IC

[[sorry about the delay; I've been really busy and trying to slip in some posts is harder than it looks |D]]

Nilin paused when the woman stared at her as if she hadn't seen another human before. As strange as this day had turned out to be, maybe that was the case. Suddenly, the woman was falling. "Hey-!" Nilin started, stumbling in her attempt to keep the other woman from hurting herself. "Are you alright?" she questioned, wondering what had made her break out in a sweat and grow so pale. She didn't get a verbal answer.

Instead, the woman jerked herself free and bolted.

Perplexed, Nilin glanced at the little fox animal and the curious beast. Frowning at the forever-falling object, she rubbed the side of her neck. "I don-" she cut herself off as the creatures started after the other woman. Should I follow them? She stared after their fleeing forms, one foot sliding forward. She might need help... Nilin reasoned to herself.

Putting her feet in motion, she hurried to keep the others in her sight.

And came upon stranger sights.

The winged beasts startled her the most. Massive wings, terrible fangs and claws...

The robot wasn't anything new to Nilin but, though it was more advanced than the rest of the city, it's design was rather unsophisticated.

"Were you surprised?" Again, that creature's question.

A frown returned to Nilin's face. Crouching down beside the woman as the robot began an attempt to console her, Nilin placed a light hand on her shoulder. Glaring up at the strange creature that kept asking that misplaced question, she parted her lips. "Does she look surprised to you?" she scolded. "What ever you've done, you started this mess! Look at her! Is that 'surprise' to you? Or are you so ignorant as to not recognize basic emotions?"

~~~~

"Human? What are human?" Ori glanced between the two beasts, tail flicking like a cat who's spotted something curious. Sein continued to bob around the not-red creature's head, grown silent when their question had not been immediately answered. "Not Forest, not Nibel. Where?" Ori questioned, rising on his hind legs to stand a little taller, trying to mimic the beasts' stances.