MagnusMango

Magnus' house of horrors (digital art)

I no longer feel safe posting my art anywhere so its all gone. 

Edited by MagnusMango

i love your style, hoooooo boy. none of the stuff you posted seems all that horrific to me

i don't know that we use the same programs, but what process do you use to create your glitch/static and galaxy effects?

i love your style, hoooooo boy. none of the stuff you posted seems all that horrific to me

i don't know that we use the same programs, but what process do you use to create your glitch/static and galaxy effects?

I use photoshop CS6, and for the galaxy and glitch stuff I use a combination of freehand and texture brushes, then I just slap on some outer glow and a gradient overlay (noise, usually) and that's all! I really like just...burning my retinas when I draw, apparently haha.

I use photoshop CS6, and for the galaxy and glitch stuff I use a combination of freehand and texture brushes, then I just slap on some outer glow and a gradient overlay (noise, usually) and that's all! I really like just...burning my retinas when I draw, apparently haha.

ooh, seems we both use a version of PS! hopefully i can figure some of this out, i'm not so good at using layer effects to my advantage |D;

i totally get that feeling though, i like neon art like this too

Tehpikachu said:
ooh, seems we both use a version of PS! hopefully i can figure some of this out, i'm not so good at using layer effects to my advantage |D;

i totally get that feeling though, i like neon art like this too

You should definitely give it a try! It's a lot of fun to play around with haha

Edited by MagnusMango

Magnus, who's name I stole and who's face is featured in my icon.

Edited by MagnusMango

This happened to be the most recent thread posted in for Multimedia and I'm glad I clicked it. Your style is awesome! Thanks for sharing your art!

This happened to be the most recent thread posted in for Multimedia and I'm glad I clicked it. Your style is awesome! Thanks for sharing your art!

Thank you! I'm glad somebody likes it haha

w5aw5 said:
You draw really good aliens. Out of curiosity, is the eye in this some sort of parasite coming out of the alien, or is it part of the aliens anatomy?

Thanks! They're an original species. And it's an interdimensional portal, really. But it likes to take the shape of an eyeball to help mortal beings see it properly. In a way it's like a parasite, I suppose! 

Edited by MagnusMango

deleted

Edited by MagnusMango
character belonged to someone I am no longer friends with/bad feelings

3 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

I love your color choices. 

Thanks! I love experimenting with colors haha

Dang, these are nice. Feels like concept art for an epic anime.

3 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Dang, these are nice. Feels like concept art for an epic anime.

Thanks! I've never been a huge anime fan, but concept art is my dream job!