I Want to be a Breeder!

Forum Name: SaphireKat

Scroll Name: SaphireKat

Do you accept breeding requests?: YUP

Proof You Read the Rules: I lleik penguins and owls now

I Want to Announce a Breeding Pair!

Mother Name:Panthera Onca - The Jaguar

Father Name:Javan Leopard

I hope this is alright. If I have to make them both forms I will :3 Both Jaguar and Panthera Onca were taken so I made that combo name.

This is a really neat idea! I've been wanting a reason to collect more drakes, and awareness for endangered species is always a good thing.

I want an Endangered Egg!

Forum Name: AphoticRat

Scroll Name: AphoticRat

Notes: May I reserve the species Vaquita and African Wild Dog, please?

Proof You Read the Rules: Hard choice, really hard choice. I suppose I've taken a lot of interest in octopodes?

Also, as of right now, the caveborn drakes do not have to reside on your scroll, correct? I'd like to make a checkerboard, is the reason I'm asking.

Edited by AphoticRat

Forum Name: Kyuubigaki

Scroll Name: Kyuubigaki

Notes: I'd be a breeder if I thought I was sociable enough to up keep that responsibility, alas, I'm not. But I still want to do a drake lineage, it sounds excellent. And endangered animal awareness? It got better.

Proof You Read the Rules: Elephants, right now. I didn't mean for it. Interestingly enough the majority of elephant breeds are endangered. I might use that later.

Phew, sorry for the long wait, I've been extremely busy and don't notice this for a while so I'll be adding you guys to the lists sometime today biggrin.gif

@AphoticRat you can reserve those two. Yes, the Endangered Species can originate from your scroll

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I Want to be a Breeder!

Scroll Name: SaphireKat

Do you accept breeding requests?: YUP

Proof You Read the Rules: I lleik penguins and owls now

Mother Name:Panthera Onca - The Jaguar

Father Name:Javan Leopard

I hope this is alright. If I have to make them both forms I will :3 Both Jaguar and Panthera Onca were taken so I made that combo name.

Made this post a while ago for breeding tongue.gif

I Want to Announce an Endangered Species!

Forum Name: Saphire Kat

Dragon Name: King Penguin

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/sdWAS

Notes: Given to me from the original pair

Dragon Name: Adelie Penguin

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/vNQaX

Notes:Mate of King Penguin

Mother Name: King Penguin

Father Name: Adelie Penguin

This is their child, I think I may keep this egg because I have a lineage idea.

Edited by SaphireKat

I swear I'm going to have the list and stuff updated today!!!

Forum Name: black-shado

Scroll Name: black-shado

Notes: I will do my best to help this lineage

Proof You Read the Rules:Orca

Dragon Name: Javan Rhino

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xHhfy

Notes:

Dragon Name: Indian Rhino

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/63jpJ

Notes:

Mother Name: Javan Rhino

Father Name: Indian Rhino

Edited by black-shado

Dragon Name: Vaquita Porpoise

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gj8NV

Notes:

Dragon Name: African Wild Dog

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/I4Uvx

Notes: There are actually two spaces between each word in this name, unfortunately. It was already taken. I would've used the binomial or another common name, but I've found that african wild dog is most frequently associated with the species. But if that's an issue, just let me know! I'm willing to change it. c:

Mother Name: African Wild Dog

Father Name: Vaquita Porpoise

I swear I'm not ignoring this!!! I'm rather busy and with the new realise, I really need to catch up.

Dragon Name: African Bush Elephant

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/view/xv4Yz

Notes: Not grown up yet, but gendered correctly, so it should only be a day or two.

Dragon Name: African Forest Elephant

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/view/GYinW

Notes: Same as above~

Forum Name: Deckstar

Scroll Name: Deckstar

Notes: I don't mind what egg it is, I want to help with the project. I won't be able to accept the egg until one of my eggs hatch, which will be in about 2 days.

Proof You Read the Rules: Red Panda

Hey take me off the list. I have decided not to do this for now. I will wait until I have a higher egg limit and stuffs!

I swear I'm not ignoring this. I got too busy to keep up, but alright Glathos. It's understandable

Who here on the list hasn't received an egg yet? And what do I need to do to draw attention back to this thread?

Mother Name: African Forest Elephant

Father Name: African Bush Elephant

They've had a child, once it's aged to a hatchi I'll be naming it, "Indian Elephant"

Who here on the list hasn't received an egg yet? And what do I need to do to draw attention back to this thread?

I've not yet received my egg. As for drawing attention back to this thread, I'm not really sure. I think most breeding projects have pretty slow starts... So maybe give it time? Just be as active as you can on the thread, other members should join the more consistently it's posted in. I, myself, have been busy with school. Though it's starting to get back to the point I have more free time and will be able to be more active again.

Dragon Name: Saola the Asian Bicorn

Lineage Link: ~Saola~

Notes: I added "the Asian Bicorn" as Saola was already taken, and Asian Bicorn is actually another common name for the species.

Alright, I'll try to update the list when I can. Also, I am going to add a change to the list so be prepared for a new change to the Endangered List in a couple of days smile.gif

hi! i would LOVE to help!! i dont exactly know how to do the code thing, but :/ i havent been posting replys and this is my first breeding line :3 i really am happy you created this line, and wish to have an egg :3 thanks!

CODE

thegamingfoxy:

kitten175:

i would love to have an egg, any gen under 4th gen if possible, otherwise im okay with anything else, if its not in the 20's of course! im not scroll locked right now, so i will keep it that way until i can get the egg, if i get it! another note, is i really want the endangered species of arctic wolf, if its open :3:

Proof You Read the Rules: wolves ftw!!

im not so sure wat to do though :/ do i just put this in? sorry, im a noob in these forums :b

Edited by thegamingfoxy

hi! i would LOVE to help!! i dont exactly know how to do the code thing, but :/ i havent been posting replys and this is my first breeding line :3 i really am happy you created this line, and wish to have an egg :3 thanks!

CODE

thegamingfoxy:

kitten175:

i would love to have an egg, any gen under 4th gen if possible, otherwise im okay with anything else, if its not in the 20's of course! im not scroll locked right now, so i will keep it that way until i can get the egg, if i get it! another note, is i really want the endangered species of arctic wolf, if its open :3:

Proof You Read the Rules: wolves ftw!!

im not so sure wat to do though :/ do i just put this in? sorry, im a noob in these forums :b

Alright, someone or I will breed you an egg. I have been slacking on this and I need to pick up the pace.

I haven't.

Forum Name: Deckstar

Scroll Name: Deckstar

Notes: I don't mind what egg it is, I want to help with the project. I won't be able to accept the egg until one of my eggs hatch, which will be in about 2 days.

Proof You Read the Rules: Red Panda

Proof.

Okay, seriously, starting hopefully either tomorrow or Monday, I WILL be more active on this thread instead of ignoring it. Main reason: there's a new drake supposedly coming out and it'll renew my passion for it