Moonlight_Eevee

Endangered Species Project

I want an Endangered Egg!

Forum Name: Jazzi9753

Scroll Name: Jazzi9753

Notes: None

Proof You Read the Rules: I like horses + elephants!

Announcement!

I swear, starting tomorrow i will get back on track with this project and get everything straightened out! I have long ignored this but I think it's time for me to straighten it out! I know I keep saying it, but this time is for real!

Announcement!

I swear, starting tomorrow i will get back on track with this project and get everything straightened out! I have long ignored this but I think it's time for me to straighten it out! I know I keep saying it, but this time is for real!

don't worry about it most people stop working on normal projects around the holidays and do their holiday projects!

I want an Endangered Egg!

Forum Name:- tiger33621

Scroll Name:- tiger33621

Notes:- please hold them for 26 hours till one my my own eggs hatch. I would love to help the endangered species!

Proof you read the rules:- cats

Edit: I haven't got my egg yet, and my phone doubles every word ^ ^'

Edited by Tiger33

Hmm, this Project is still in the beginning stages of getting started. Maybe it should just originate from my scroll and people can add a star step lineage to their school. Or if they want to do a checkered lineage that would be cool.

I'll look into trying to do some PB lineages as well if people request it.

I'm not sure which dragons or endangered. Is there a way to see both the drake name and a picture of it? I have several CB dragon/drakes.