MoonTiger

AP Search and Rescue

Now that we can create Zombies year round, the AP will be scoured for Zombie fodder and people often worry about the AP being backed up and clogged. Well I figured this thread would be a good way to find AP gems and save them from certain death.

Rules for the thread:

1)Respect the specifications of the gifter.

2)The egg MUST come from the AP.

3)The egg MUST be bred and have 5 days 12 hours or less left on its timer (to better enforce the 2nd rule)

4)No rares or hatchies allowed. This thread is focused on saving common/uncommon eggs.

5)Please keep all posts trade related and please don't post if you did a dummy offer. (no chatting)

6)Follow the breed rules and specifications below.

Permitted Breeds regardless of lineage (meaning messy or clean):

-Pinks

-Magi

-Reds

-Uncommons IF they have rares in the lineage

-Dorkface lineaged eggs

-Thuwed lineaged eggs

-Vampire eggs

Permitted ONLY if the lineage is clean:

-All commons

-All uncommons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone would like to make banners or have suggestions, feel free to PM me.

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Did you get permission to post this thread?

What do people... do? Post AP eggs for gifting? Isn't that what the Departures thread is for? I see tons of people posting pretty AP finds there.

Just my thinking/thought process.

Did you get permission to post this thread?

What do people... do? Post AP eggs for gifting? Isn't that what the Departures thread is for? I see tons of people posting pretty AP finds there.

Just my thinking/thought process.

Oh dear... I didn't think that I had to ask permission ohmy.gif ... Thank you for catching that! I'll get right on it /.\ .

I did get the idea from Departures, but I wanted to make a thread that was more specific and targeted AP eggs for the reasons listed. I also thought it'd be helpful if people were looking for something in particular.

I came up with this thread on the fly, so please let me know if there are any problems or concerns. I will also contact a mod. I don't usually try starting threads so please forgive me /.\

Please note that this thread is in no way attempting to replace the Departures thread /.\

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Mods will discuss, if this topic is useful and or different.

After discussing it with the other mods, we feel this topic is unnecessary, so it will remain closed.